5.30.2002

Personal Notes

Seems no one wants the BMW as trade-in, and I'm too lazy to try to sell it private party. Means I'll keep it, which is not necessarily a bad thing. I was just getting bit by the "need new motorcycle" bug, even though the Beemer is only two years old. Rode it into work today and was reminded why it is so cool. Sure, sure, all those cages (cars) all around me. Gads, those people looked trapped. I switched over to the CD player, lowered the windshield a bit, set the cruise control, and listened to Sheryl Crow "soak up the sun."

It's not having what you want
It's wanting what you've got
Ah, so true.

Meanwhile, yesterday's mail brought me the news that I am returning to school, specifically to the University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law. Egads, more student loan debt, greater knowledge. Heck, when I graduate (and am admitted before the bar, ahem ahem) will be I Bob Hovorka, Esquire? Raiders of electronic privacy beware, I shall be thine scourge!

No comments: