4.17.2002

Technical Difficulties

I like web standards, really I do. My preferred browser is Mozilla (currently v0.9.9+, soon to go, yeeha, 1.0), but an annoying number of sites don't render properly. Surprise, they look perfect in MSIE! And Blogger only supports MSIE for a "front-end" right now, with more general browser support coming "real soon now."

So imagine my annoyance when I pick this Blogger template. I like how it looks. I modify it for my blog/news links, add my wondrous random quote generator, and tada, all posts well.

Almost.

Seems the page comes up looking like trash in Communicator v4.76, what I'm stuck with at the office. My mods made no difference. Page just looks rotten.

Well, tough. If you're using Comm v4.76, bummer for you. Of course, if you are you aren't reading this, now are you? ;-)

No comments: